Inspirational Female Vloggers

Most of you know of my addiction to reading fashion and beauty blogs online, but I’ve never really spoken about how much I love to watch the powerful women of YouTube take to their channels and inspire me. I love watching their opinions and ideas about fashion, beauty and the world we live in, and have slowly become addicted!

So! I thought I’d make a list of the three most inspirational vloggers on YouTube right now.

Anna Saccone Joly: I first stumbled across Anna’s blog shortly after she had given birth to her daughter Emilia. I know the Saccone Joly’s have seen their fame skyrocket over the past year or so but even then I loved reading Anna’s blogs and watching her beauty hauls, fashion tips and just general quirkiness. What I really admire about Anna is how seamlessly she blends being a mum-of-two and a former model, combing her passions and creating some amazing videos that range from seasonal lookbooks, toddler fashion hauls and workout’s with the kids, to baking videos and just general Q&A’s. This is all while documenting her daily life for the families main channel by the way! If you’ve never checked out Anna, have a peek at her channel below!

Loey Lane: Some of you may have stumbled across Loey’s channel the past few months thanks to her controversial bikini video, but then some of you may be wondering who the hell I’m talking about! Loey Lane is a beautiful American vlogger who has rapidly gained fame over the past year or so for her body positive videos that completely challenge the societal norms of what is considered beautiful. She has a totally vivacious personality and never fails to make me laugh. She truly shuts down her haters in style and is one of the vloggers I admire most! Check her out below too!

Fleur de Force: YouTube sensation and author of ‘The Glam Guide,’ Fleur is one of my fashion and beauty icons. She’s made herself a massive success and I could literally loose hours on her Youtube channel, her vlogs are literally that good. She really caters for all styles and price ranges and I love her quirky, upbeat British personality. I’ve linked one of my favorite videos of hers below!

Who are your favorite bloggers? Let me know in the comments!

12 Comments

1. October 6, 2015 / 12:53 pm

Some really good ones here! I love Sprinkle of Glitter, she’s one I’ve watched since I first heard of vloggers a few years ago and I started reading her blog quite early on. I like quite a few of the US vloggers as well!

C x

2. October 6, 2015 / 1:22 pm

Oh I love Loey Lane! I haven’t watched many of Anna’s own vlogs though, I found her very hard to warm to when I watched the Saccone Joly daily vlogs! I’ve never heard of Fleur but will defo check out her channel! Great post x

3. October 6, 2015 / 2:13 pm

I’ve never been really into vlogging (or blogging until I actually started my own strangely enough), but Fleur seems like she’s be my type of vlogger! I’m already on another video of hers as I type xx

4. October 6, 2015 / 6:14 pm

I tend to read blogs more than I watch vlogs but Fleur’s video on self confidence and esteem is one that I will be checking out as I find it difficult to accept myself for who I am.

5. October 6, 2015 / 7:18 pm

I’m a fan of both Anna and fleur’s YouTube channels I’ll have to check out loeys channel as not heard of her before. I don’t vlog myself but I love watching others vlogs.

6. October 6, 2015 / 7:25 pm

This is a great selection of bloggers, and I’m going to be giving them all a watch now. I was after some new channels and inspiration so this was perfect timing

7. October 7, 2015 / 2:17 am

I LOVE the Saccone Jolys and Annas own videos, they are both such great personalities. Im familiar with Fleur but beauty vlogs aren’t really my interest so I don’t tend to watch. Ive not heard of Loey though, will definitely give her a watch!! My own favourites are the American ones like The Shaytards and Ellie & Jared, and I really love Thatcher Joe! xx

8. Claire Kane
    October 7, 2015 / 11:00 am

I don’t really watch many vlogs to be perfectly honest. The Zoella style kind of ruined it for me! These look good though.

Have you watched The Beautiful Truths Youtube channel? She is amazing; completely natural and at the same time very professional.

9. October 7, 2015 / 8:34 pm

I love YouTube and Anna and Fleur are definitely two of my favourites. I’ve not watched Loey before, so will definitely go check her out. Thanks for sharing 🙂

10. October 7, 2015 / 8:37 pm

I don’t really follow any vloggers. Maybe I should as sometimes I prefer watching than reading. I like Alex vlog from bump to baby actually.

11. October 8, 2015 / 12:00 am

This is the first time I had heard of these bloggers you tubers. I tend to read blogs more but I will be taking a look at these you have suggested.

12. October 8, 2015 / 10:45 pm

Thanks so much for sharing these Hun I’m always looking for new vloggers especially inspirational ones

Charlotte x